For our 1 year anniversary of being married (we have actually been together for 8 years now) we just decided to head down to Myrtle Beach just to relax and spend some time together. We love going to Myrtle. We stay on the south end which is really nice. We love hanging out and going shopping at Broadway at the Beach. We did some good eating! My wonderful husband also bought me a new Coach purse with the matching wallet for our anniversary. When we got married, he gave me a Coach purse as my wedding gift so I'm hoping this little tradition continues throughout our married life! haha. I love purses!
We had a wonderful time and we are looking forward to many many more anniversaries and for God to continue to bless our lives and marriage. We are very thankful!
.JPG)
Cheesin at Broadway at the Beach
Love him!

Us outside of Goodberry's Ice Cream at Broadway
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you!